NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

This was for the 2020 cycle. It was probably lower this year honestly

2 Likes

Same here, no aid or scholarship. 82.5K

Hello! So I was admitted to CAS with Madrid, Spain first year abroad program. BUT I was also admitted to Berkeley, and as a CA student Berkeley is only going to cost me $5,000/ yr. NYU will cost me about $17,000/ yr.

Is it possible to leverage my Berkeley financial aid at NYU. I really like NYU and would love to attend but the price tag is the only thing holding me back. My EFC is 0 btw so financial aid is huge for me.

Thoughts?

1 Like

got in! to the college of arts and sciences. yay:)

5 Likes

same

1 Like

bruh but there’s no way i can go here they’re literally suggesting in the financial aid that I take out a 75k per year loan :sob: :sob:

So I applied to live on-campus but live locally to NYU. If I opt to commute, will my scholarship go away? Or will it be reduced significantly? I’m contacting the fin aid department tmr anyways, but just wanted so feedback

1 Like

i doubt but nyu weird so

also our speculation were 75% correct

1 Like

You doubt the scholarship will go away? Or do you doubt they WON’T revoke it? Sorry I’m paranoid lol

they take away some money due to how much housing cost, thats prob why u received a bit more on the scholarship. so since u arent living and paying for housing they could be petty

But I imagine it would still lower the total COA I’d be paying if I was on-campus? At least by a few Ks

oh def thats why they might take some money off ur FA to be petty since you aren’t paying as much anymore

Alright thanks

1 Like

what was the scholarship u got?

Accepted!!

GPA: 98.5101 weighted (100 point scale)
SAT/ACT: didn’t take (1210 on PSAT)
Class Rank: 12 out of 125
School/Major: Tisch - Drama
EC’s - musicals at 3 different high schools, summer/fall conservatory for theatre and film/tv production, dance competition team, leader at a youth group, social media intern for a show that was on FOX Soul, four honor societies, various other clubs at my school (also took 3 APs this year and one dual enrollment course junior year, have been in honors classes since freshman year)

Got $19,900 from Tisch (as well as loan offers)

I GOT accepted TO TISCH TOO

1 Like

So were academic year+summer/only summer the positive indicators? And stern email was 100% accurate btw.

it seems that way. all the only summer people i know and didnt even know existed seem to got in

Yeah. I’m glad the indicators are somewhat coherent; I’m mostly glad for the 2026 people who will have a decent understanding of what we went through lol

3 Likes