NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Absolutely, but NEU is renowned for its rise up the rankings through artful strategic investments. NYU was already in great shape in the early 2010s but has dramatically improved its yield and apps while holding enrollment pretty constant. Tulane has also risen considerably over the last decade.

I am just curious if anyone on the NYU site knows what’s behind the incredible improvement at your school.

has anyone got off the waitlist yet? I was waitlisted but now when I log into the portal i can’t find the letter that told me I was waitlisted… the only i see is a note saying to click a button if I was accepted but I wasn’t accepted so i don’t have that button & now im kinda confused on why I cant’ see my waitlist letter anymore???

1 Like

Did you submit the waitlist form?
And which school(s) did you apply to? Some people got into the liberal studies program yesterday.

they took people off the waitlist for schools such as LS and admitted them into spring term

1 Like

yes i did the waitlist form the day i got waitlisted & i applied for nursing but also told them to consider me for neural sciences which arent liberal arts related

1 Like

Would they ever explicitly tell me if they took me off the waitlist to reject me?

They might be looking at your form then, this thing happened to a bunch of people on the waitlist thread so don’t worry! If you submitted the form, everything should be alright. All you’ve got to do is to keep your fingers crossed now!!

1 Like

ahhh okok thank u!!

1 Like

I don’t know. the ls people were only a small amount of people so they haven’t released any other schools yet such as cas or stern etc…

D was accepted into MLK Scholars with no scholarship or money! Very confusing. I thought the MLK program is one of the few that includes merit scholarships, including covering student loans. Did they just change this? Nothing on the MLK website anymore about including a scholarship award except for study abroad or summer classes. Has anyone else gotten an actual MLK scholarship?

how long before your decision were you able to see this on your portal?

what is the stern email trick?