NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

One button only and portal changed to summer only… know idea if this is good , bad or irrelevant though

1 Like

no, i think a lot of people still have 2 buttons…including myself

2 Likes

Speculation says that summer only is good. Who knows though

Yeah a lot of people are saying Summer 2021 is good but it seems like the vast majority has Summer 2021 if their portal changed. Seems like a lot of people being accepted…

Self-selection probably. And the people on CC and A2C are typically more competitive than the average applicant, so you are bound to see lots of acceptances.

That’s true. I was also considering that but if you look at ED2 a lot of people had bad indicators so I figured more people this round would too.

Yeah who knows at this point. That’s why I’m kind of convinced that the summer only thing can include waitlists as well. Idk, and I’m stressing out just thinking about it lol.

Me too! I really wish this whole housing thing just didn’t exist. I obsessively check CC, my NYU portal, and the housing portal.

4 Likes

on my summer 2021 my only option is New York

i’m already on the waitlist and have spring dc and summer nyc and 1 box. take that how u will

1 Like

hmm. then doesn’t that suggest summer 2021 by itself doesn’t include waitlists (assuming there’s a correlation at all)?

me too

i’m not sure. when i got my decision ed1 i only had spring dc. summer nyc got added like 2 months ago ish.

1 Like

If anyone has academic year 2021, do you have two buttons or one?

Are we actually thinking April 1? Or could it be earlier :weary:

didn’t they confirm on instagram that they would release on the first?

We will all know our decisions soon enough, everyone!!! Then these housing portal shenanigans can be put to bed!

3 Likes

one of my buttons disappeared, and my housing portal has the summer section and then “academic year 2021” and says “waitlist undergraduate”— was i waitlisted???

1 Like

Does anyone applying to Stern have 1 Update button on their main portal and Spring and Summer on their housing portal?

I applied to stern—one button disappeared and my hoisting portal has summer and “academic year 2021-22”