NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Do you still have the two buttons?

Oh okay! Thanks

No.

I checked about a week ago and this is the second time I am checking. Still have two buttons. When I go on housing portal I have Spring 2021 Washington DC and Summer 2021 NYC. I have no clue what this all means. I am NOT obsessing over this and not checking the portal again. Just waiting for April 1st. NYU is a long shot for me and I was accepted to all the other schools I applied to. So, it it what it is.

1 Like

Amen to that

Easier said than done. I commend your self control lol

same

Same here.

no the indicator was no apps and that doesn’t exist this time

no for the regular decision people, the housing portal changed and now it has a summer application. “no apps” is out of the equation now

then what does one box + just summer housing mean?

exactly that was my whole point. we have no proof of what summer means at all. academic year looks promising but we have absolutely nothing to show what summer could mean

1 Like

Yeah but I was accepted, and I can see summer application and academic year too. So it would make sense for accepted person to see that in their housing portal.

i agree academic year probably means accepted but what could only summer mean?

honestly i’m not sure about that too lol

1 Like

We have exactly one week to go and will know soon enough. No one really knows what the indicators mean right now because they were clearly changed.

What’s the housing portal? I only have one portal and don’t see anything about housing. Oh well.

I think the summer application was just added for the summer people so everyone can see that. Only the academic year seems true then

where does it said the a academic year thing?

on housing portal