NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

it says it wherethe summer thing is?

Updated indicator Possibility!! I’m still trying to figure it out :upside_down_face:
If you still have two buttons in your application portal then it means a decision has not been made for you yet. When it changes to 1 button, then you can look at the housing portal for the indications. https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

1 button + Spring DC and Summer = Rejection / Waitlist

1 button + only summer = Rejection / Waitlist but not 100% sure

1 button + Summer application + Academic Year 2021-2022 = Acceptance

2 buttons = no decision yet, so wait a few more days

I was accepted during ED II and I have the academic year and summer application

5 Likes

it seem like those that have only summer can maneuver to get academic year. so those might be one and the same

3 Likes

I couldn’t access my stern email but I have the acceptance indicator. Do you think that indicator is still accurate? I’m thinking that the Stern email isn’t accurate for this admissions cycle

hmm what do u see in the housing portal?

Summer app + academic year + waitlist undergrad

Spoke to some folks on reddit and they have the same “acceptance” indicator but no stern email. I have only seen one person on both CC and reddit who managed the stern email trick

did you apply for an alternative school and also considered liberal studies program?

Yes CAS and LSP. So perhaps I was accepted there?

Yeah, thats what i’m thinking

Alright cool. Thanks for the clarification

oh well already know im rejected

how do you access the stern email thing?

trying logging into (your) NetID@stern.nyu.edu

if you are redirected to stern, you’re in

Go to gmail.com, type in (your) netID@stern.nyu.edu. If you are redirected to a stern webpage, you are supposedly accepted.

1 Like

thanks! it says couldnt find account… but on my applicant portal I still have both buttons so I don’t even know if I have a decision yet x-x

what is the thread on reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/klec67/new_york_university_rd_megathread/

Keep in mind that the mods are censoring any portal discussion over there, so the discussion isn’t as… lively.

I leave for 2 hours and there are like over 200 comments. WTH is going on?

I saw that u were also accepted to northeastern! what school would u go to if u also got accepted to nyu?