NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Maybe it was like that even before his portal updated? Idk man, this is quite convoluted and we’ll only be sure when decisions are out.

Exactly lol. But speculating passes the time so…

1 Like

yeah, for the early decision people, the indications were simple and clear. But now, everything has changed and theres just too many possibilities and unknown lol

1 Like

The waiting is almost unbearable. The fact that most of us still have no idea where we will be in just a few months is so scary, and the lack of communication from most colleges is really upsetting.

8 Likes

agreed

I completely agree. They 100% have a date they are releasing but just won’t release it

I have no idea why colleges do this. Do they think we like the suspense?

1 Like

it makes them feel special to have us all worked up about it

2 Likes

But atleast they give us a date and we know when they will release it… I don’t like rolling admissions because I never know what time and day they would release it during the month.

1 Like

I applied to NYU Tandon with the intended major in computer science. However, on my portal, they have changed my major to Undeclared in Engineering. Does anyone know why this happened?

Good point

I would call admissions today to ask about this.

yea it used to say computer science and I never actively changed my major I will call them today thanks

That works for me as well!

can someone share a picture of this academic year thing

Does anyone know if the MLK program comes out along with regular decision or would it be out early? Anyone received anything from MLK?

3 Likes
1 Like

do you have one button?

yes

Hmmm still no updates to my portal? Anyone else? I’m thinking it might have to do with the school I applied to? I applied to Tisch so maybe they are still evaluating auditions?!? I’m not sure, but I’ll see next week!

1 Like