NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yeah definitely! Did you end up going to nyu? :smile:

1 Like

I did! Current Gallatin student. I’m actually in class right now, haha.

what do people mean by two buttons? on what platform? the regular portal? plz update me i need clarification

guys their INSTAGRAM PAGE said DECISIONS will be releasing MARCH 31ST!!!

13 Likes

Just got an Email that confirms March 31st as the date

10 Likes

same. Gonna be an anxious 6 days

1 Like

just got an email saying decisions will be released the 31st

3 Likes

is Gallatin also good for people who want to put STEM in their concentrations?

i still have all my update info request buttons lol

1 Like

they’re releasing on march 31!

1 Like

March 31

Just received this by email:

As we conclude the evaluation of our candidates for admission to New York University, we’d like to update you on our decision notification process.

We anticipate that all admission decisions for all three of our campuses will be available on March 31st. You will be emailed with instructions on how to retrieve your decision in your application status portal once released.

PS: Stop playing with the housing web site.

8 Likes

They mean the two buttons at the right of the portal that say “NYU Personal Information Update Request” and “NYU Application Information Update Request”. The basic thought is that once these buttons are gone a decision has been made on your application. And by checking the housing website you can find it early

1 Like

What time do they usually release decisions?

Ive heard 12pm from other people on this thread

2 Likes

When will MLK scholars be released?

3 Likes

Really hoping I’m like Lara Jean from TATBILB3 and get accepted :grin: that’s the date on the letter in the movie LOL

7 Likes

Going by what others have said, usually a few days before the RD decision date

same question here. I honestly think it might be day of since its past a week from mar 31.

My understanding is that if you have the pre-reqs, you can get into most classes outside of Gallatin. But it is theoretically harder to get into classes that are high in demand by majors in that area (think STEM, business, Media Culture Communication, etc.). Most of the time, though, you’re able to get into the classes you want! So, ultimately, yes!

Glad they released the date for decisions, by the way! They told us 12 EST last year as well, but it ended up being more like 2-3 PM. Just a heads up.