NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i can’t tell if youre being sarcastic or serious

I just got an email saying:
" As we conclude the evaluation of our candidates for admissions to NYU, we’d like to update you on our decision notification process.
We anticipate that all admissions decisions for all three of our campuses will be available on March 31"

1 Like

Scroll up to post #742 - they had waitlist undergraduate and were accepted, as were many other people

just got it - youre the best lmao thank you

1 Like

I just called admissions and they said that this year they will be released after decisions are out

3 Likes

Is this actually tru?

Thank you!!

2 Likes

the 2 buttons means “personal info request” and “application info request”?

2 Likes

wikipedia says CAS acceptance rate in 9%…is it really that low?

yeah probably even lower this year because applications exceeded 100,00 this year!

yeah thats what the two buttons are in the application portal

what do you guys mean by buttons? I just have a selection for spring and summer locations?

when you go to your admission portal (not housing portal) you see two buttons "NYU Personal Information Update Request” and “NYU Application Information Update Request”. When one of them disappears, it means that decision is made for you and thats when u check the housing portal for the indications

1 Like

Perhaps, and this is just pure speculation, one button and one term means you didn’t get into the college or major of your choice?

its not really speculations because for the early decision people, it was true

wait so if I have one button on my portal, and on housing portal I have summer & academic year options, and then when I click academic year it says my status is ‘waitlist undergraduate’ is this a good indicator?

yeah thats a good indicator

1 Like

if both buttons are there what does that indicate?

when both buttons are there, it means that a decision is not made for you yet. So wait a few more days for it to change

6 days left until they release and so many people don’t even have decisions yet, is this normal for them to be working up to the deadline like this?