NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

okay guys, I can confirm that only summer == academic year + summer. I just dug around the housing portal and dug up the academic year application.

2 Likes

yeah I was in the early decision 2 applicants, and the two buttons didn’t change until 3 days before the decision release for most people

1 Like

My stern email doesnt work but I have 1 button on my application portal and summer + academic year on my housing portal lol so idk what the indicators mean anymore

did u also consider liberal studies program or alternative school in ur application? It could mean that you were admitted to that instead

Nah I only listed Stern in my app so I’m not sure what it means

Wait, this may be a dumb question, but I just noticed by FAFSA wasn’t delivered to them or whatever? What do I do for this?

contact the financial aid office!!! :scream:

You think I can still call today? Or should I wait till tmr

you can try calling today. The sooner the better

1 Like

Okay possible speculation - I did not apply to Stern but is it possible Stern won’t work for RD because they don’t know if you’ll commit? Why would they give you an email address if you don’t commit?

1 Like

that actually makes sense… the email thing hasn’t work for any regular decision applicants but only worked for the early decision people

im so confused on how to do the stern email thing

1 Like

God, this thread is unbearable.

8 Likes

type netID@stern.nyu.edu with ur own netID (u can find this on the app portal) into the gmail login and apparently if it redirects you to another page ur accepted

1 Like

Yeah but has this even worked for anyone yet?

it worked for ED/ED2

stern email thing works for me! it wasnt working earlier today but now it does

1 Like

Does the stern email hack work only for those who selected stern on their application?

What indicators do you have on housing portal?

You guys think this works with other schools?

like netID@cas.nyu.edu