NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

wow congrats!!! that proves that summer housing + academic year = acceptance

Let’s hope so

1 Like

I had to finagle with the portal to get the “academic year” thing though, do you think the email thing is still valid? I think most people with “academic year” had to mess with the portal a bit to access it, and some can’t access it at all. Idk, speculation.

My stern login works too!

1 Like

Congrats! Let’s hope this is a reliable indicator

I do know that the stern email trick is 100% accurate because all the people I talked to in the early decision thread that also did the trick worked and got in!

Thanks for the reassurance mate

is there an email this for CAS or just stern?

1 Like

only stern

Just stern

oh dang ok thx

Please chance me on NYU CAS 2025…!

International Student
Signed up for financial aid
Major: Biology
GPA 3.96/4.0 UW (mostly honors, 3 AP courses - Lang, Bio, Calc AB)
Test-Optional
ECs: school MUN founder, Bio teacher assistant, pre-med club founder & president, docent work at heritage sites, unprivileged teens counseling & mentoring, multiple student government positions, science fair founder, school magazine journalist
Essays: pretty strong? (I believe) I wrote about my genetic disease and how it formed me and my dream career. In the nyu essay I wrote about my plan to do research on crispr gene editing

got rejected from multiple universities such as Bowdoin, Wash U, Colby, Colgate, JHU, so I’m scared…

Bruh everyone please stop with the chance me posts. Take that somewhere else. No one can chance you to any top notch school like NYU. There’s just no way to tell who can get in or not.

10 Likes

mine hasn’t either

ok i get where you guys are coming from with the indicators and all but i don’t know how you guys are not stressed with all this speculation

4 Likes

Trust me, we are still stressed

How do you go from just summer to academic year???

1 Like

Here are some else’s instructions

Someone in a different forum said this: if you have only summer… click select site 2)NYC or whatever campus you want 3)access application 4)then go back and academic year will be there I don’t know if this is true because I still have the two buttons but just thought I would share.

1 Like

I tried and it didnt work

2 Likes

Ah okay I see that option. I just don’t want to not get in for doing this lol

1 Like