NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

You have the positive indicators

Do you have one button on your portal? It would be odd that your Stern email is working if your portal hasn’t updated. What exactly does your housing portal say?

that would be so odd lol

Do you think the indicator would still be reliable then?

the button change that indicates a decision has been made is true… because that has been the case for all the previous years. It’s really odd if the stern email thing works for him when no change happened to his buttons yet

Is anyone still unable to access the Stern email?

1 Like

A positive indicator might be a good thing, but on a side note though.

What does waitlist undergraduate mean for me? I also indicated a YES for the liberal studies core in my NYU common app. Does this mean I am screwed, was I denied admission from CAS & instead admitted to the LS program?

it’s possible because CAS’s acceptance rate is a little under 8% this year and considering the number of applicants this year, a lot of people might have got into liberal studies core instead of CAS.

1 Like

Does anyone still have 2 buttons in their portal. Mine still does. Is that a bad sign?

4 Likes

it will probably change within the next few days

I still have 2 buttons too. LOL! We will have to see in 5 days.

I have both buttons and my housing portal says spring 2021 and summer 2021.

I transferred my application to RD from EDII(where I had the positive “No apps” indicator). Could that be why the stern email works with both buttons for me?

I still have two buttons. I’m applying for the Steinhart school, maybe they’ve not finalized that schools applications yet. Anyone else’s major in Steinhart?

That’s pretty odd, but it might make sense. So you transferred your application before you got your decision? It’s possible that you would’ve been accepted EDII, switched it, which could explain why you have both buttons but are able to access the stern thing. Idk, I might need some more input from other people to see if this reasoning makes sense.

That’s what I’m thinking- it’s not the best theory, but I don’t get why the Stern email would work for me with two buttons otherwise. Unless it’s working for all stern applicants now? Is there anyone applying to Stern that can’t do the email redirect thing?

mines updated this morning and i’m able to see summer and academic year (waitlist undergraduate)

That’s what I’m trying to ask, I’m wondering if every stern applicant can do the redirect. Nobody is responding though

1 Like

How do you find the buttons! Sorry guys, I’m nee to this.

Right side of the app portal, there are two big teal-colored boxes that say “NYU Personal Information Update Request” and “NYU Application Information Request”. If one of those boxes isn’t there, the theory is that your decision has been uploaded.

Thank you!

1 Like