NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

“travel arrangements” and “summer housing application” are the two tabs in the portal. i don’t know how to send a screenshot

that is really interesting. Most people have Abu Dhabi & NY for summer.
Did you apply for abs dhabi?

those of us who got officially admitted during ed2 currently have the same as you…

I applied for NY as the primary campus of choice. I did not apply to Abu Dhabi

me too lol was rly confused

1 Like

The button at the bottom is allowing me to officially start a housing application. idk what that means lol. I was given the option of DC for spring and NY for summer. I selected NY for summer and it brought me to a page that allows me to start an official application. I applied to CAS for Journalism, w NY as my campus of choice.

Do you have two buttons or one button in your portal?

wdym buttons

can someone please send the portals link?

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

the other one is just your standard admissions portal (you should already have access to that one - that is where you will see your decision on Mar, 31st)

guys stop blowing up this thread omg. all of the info about indicators and how to do them and what they mean are in the thread. just scroll up :sob: or maybe just wait til decisions are released fr

17 Likes

me!

Me.

Mine says the same thing! “Waitlist Undergraduate.” What does that mean?

scroll up like 15 people have asked already

4 Likes

Sorry it’s hard to keep track! I read that it means waitlisted and I also read that it means accepted. I don’t know anymore. I guess I’ll see on decision day.

Does 2 boxes and spring and summer on housing portal mean no decision has been made yet?

has anyone who applied to abu dhabi only or as a first choice seen any changes on the portal?

according to what ive seen that means there has been no decision made or uploaded yet

1 Like

What does this mean