NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Same, 3 rejections and 3 waitlists so far. Life sucks

2 Likes

I’m probably overreacting but when I clicked on “Acesss Application” on the housing portal, it brought me to another page where I had to log in again. I then pressed on “Summer Housing Application” but didn’t actually start it. Realized that I might’ve went too far into it. Is this bad lol

I accidentally started the application ■■■■ :sob:

1 Like

No I got bored and started filling out the summer housing application LOL u are completely fine

4 Likes

after rejecions from the ucs, nyu is my hope lol i applied to stern, still have two buttons and the email isn’t working :///

me too ugh :((

are any people from india seeing these indicators? :(((

nope:(

3 days away dont worry

thank god lol

Guys. Just so you are aware as some of you are talking about starting the summer housing application as some kind of test - anyone in the whole world can apply for summer housing at NYU. You don’t have to be in any sort of NYU program at all to use their summer housing. This truly is meaningless as a signal.

Living in NYU Summer Housing does not require enrollment at NYU.
https://housing.nyu.edu/summer/overview.html

1 Like

I agree but there is one indicator that has been showing fall

how many people have been seeing this since the beginning of this month? when you press application status on Albert

status

OH OKAY lmao. was getting worried for a sec

I think everyone sees it

oh lol okay then

Can anyone else get into the Albert Bursar eSuite and pay a deposit for fall housing there?

this indicator stuff is so toxic.

to the people who are losing hope because of all this speculation, that’s just what it is: speculation. don’t let anyone make you doubt yourself, you’ve made it this far!!

14 Likes

Berkeley, Standford REA, NYU Early, and I believe UCSD had very accurate portal astrology. How is it looking for NYU RD?

1 Like

where do you see “academic year” and “waitlist”?