NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

has anyone tried clicking the update application button? for me it says it is too late, so in that case why do I still have two buttons… I have a bad feeling about this

Is having two buttons as of right now bad? I still have two buttons and basically lost all hope :((

I thought it just meant that our portal was not updated yet, but as of now when you click update application it doesn’t allow it anymore which makes me think that it is bad to have two buttons

1 Like

yeah I thought it meant it needed to be updated too, but somewhere earlier in the thread and on reddit people said that the buttons disappear in waves and the second wave is waitlist/rejection. i don’t really know what to believe anymore

its okay let’s just hope for the best

1 Like

i like how we still dont know what the positive indicator is :pensive:

3 Likes

has anyone’s portal changed today? as in going from 2 buttons to 1? in that case what do you have on your housing application

mine hasn’t - still two buttons

1 Like

mine is still two buttons :confused: not feeling very good about it lol

3 Likes

It’s not. Your decision hasn’t been made yet… :slight_smile:

Some say if your portal still has Two buttons you’re rejected/waitlisted because updates come in waves

Are the two buttons NYU Personal information update request and NYU application information update request?

Yeah

Guys, I got new updates from people around me…

They have “TWO buttons” and “Summer 2021 ONLY” on their housing portal.

What does that mean anyway? No spring only summer… very confused

1 Like

cornell bc i got a likely but i wanna be in the city so I’m hoping to get into nyu

can you pls indicate how many button(s) you have on your portal? one or two?

and are you summer only on your housing portal? (pls access the application on the housing portal then log in, then go back to see if there’s an academic year stuff under summer 2021)

thank u

NYU accepts like ~50% of the students who apply from my school every year, so yes its not about my individual demographics but the fact that nyu is known to routinely take that many kids from my school and therefore is generally a target for applicants from my specific high school

Stop with the web buttons already…

3 Likes

when did theirs update?

same with my school