NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Can someone send a link to check in the housing?

I have it too

one button and spring?

Did anyone else’s portal just update? I don’t have the application withdraw button anymore

no… mine is there

Does anyone know how to access to housing thing too?

same

i see it too

Do the portal things work for people who are commuting

The housing portal? Yeah, I’m commuting and it works for me since it’s just the website where you register for housing.

do you guys think that the housing portal indicators work even if I didn’t apply to ny campus?

1 Like

guys I’m starting to get worried bc I have two buttons :frowning:

4 Likes

The question is whether the indicators work at all. I’m not really sure about anything.

2 Likes

if i have the “Personal Information Update” and the Application Information Update" buttons, then that means they did not make a decision yet right?
this is for the normal portal: not the housing stuff

1 Like

let’s stop speculating for a while then!

they’re probably still making decisions and we can’t see a pattern because most are not updated yet. good luck, let’s be patient fam, we’ve made it this far!

12 Likes

that is very true. the wait is killing me tho haha

1 Like

same

someone on reddit went through the megathread for last year and found out that none of the indicators were “true” for RD. as in there was no pattern.

i know the wait is hard, but i’m hoping by hearing this info some of you can relieve the stress you are experiencing! i wish everyone the best of luck, nyu is my top choice and i know some of you are in the same boat!

7 Likes

I feel that the indicators are only reliable for ED

3 Likes

that’s what i think has proven to be true in the past. considering how many different “indicators” for housing are showing up right now, i don’t think there is really a pattern.

even if it is true, i guess we will see on wednesday haha