NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

NM. thanks

Any news on the stern email? Has anyone with one button been unable to access it?

i seen about three people on reddit said it work

Alright. I’m curious if it isn’t working for anyone with one button. I’m trying to see if it’s still a reliable indicator. If I get some more input, we could rule it out.

somebody i know on reddit stuff got updated today and had one box with spring and summer

1 Like

Anyone else have one button and only the summer housing option?

2 Likes

Anyone use the day in the life concept for the why NYU essay?

I did!

hi! can someone explain what 1 box + NYC summer 2021 is supposed to mean?

it’s good! but also indicators r pretty wonky for rd it seems but it’s good that yr portals already updated. my portal personally hasn’t updated yet :confused:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve 1 button + summer 2021 only

2 Likes

I have spring dc + summer nyc but I applied to NYU Shanghai

how many buttons do u have on ur applicant portal?

How do I check it

go to ur applicant portal and if ur on ur phone it should be two purple buttons or one at the bottom

How do you know which cities are for which seasons? I only see Summer 2021 and the dropdown gives me either NYC or Abu Dhabi. Below that is “Academic Year 2020-2021” which says “New York City” and “Waitlist Undergraduate.” Then when I click “Access Application” I can only see Summer 2021 and Spring 2021.

I have one

well ur one of the new ones. People are getting spring now with one button. Its a new indicator i believe

Just checked again now I have summer only

how tf. did it just update again?