NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

exactly! people emailed nyu about this “indicator” after ed2 so i’m sure they patched it lol

1 Like

Also in the stern email poll, the results aren’t consistent. Either they patched the portal indicators or it’s still too early to tell.

1 Like

These guys are funny. What do you expect if you ask the AO about the “indicator”? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

yeah i guess we will see tomorrow/tuesday but there are just too many different combinations of buttons and housing options that we can’t even figure out what things are at this point

2 Likes

Anyone that has the stern email and is working, what indicators do you have?

Why would ED2 email admissions ab the buttons :weary:

3 Likes

i’m talking about my portal status on NYU Albert

I know none of you guys are gonna listen to this since we’re all going crazy, butttttt, I genuinely think the indicators are off for RD. There are so many overlaps and all the patterns from ED1 and 2 seem to be going down the drain. We have to understand that RD is not binding, so NYU may not take the same measures for their admitted students (housing, emails). We also know that CC is a very small sample size and is not representative of all admitted students, so while the pattern might show in CC, there’s probably not a pattern with indicators overall, and it may just be a coincidence. I don’t want kids thinking they were rejected before you even open the portal. Everyone needs to realize that these indicators are likely BS, and you should be taking care of yourself before you hear back.

14 Likes

I’m just here with two buttons :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have four buttons; I heard somewhere that’s an indication of a full-ride scholarship.

2 Likes

what do your other two buttons say? Mine Is just the update more information stuff

Four buttons where?

I have 8, heard that indicates MLK :flushed:

3 Likes

where are these buttons and what do they say? Mine are just the two indicating my decision hasn’t been made yet lol

Sixteen buttons you get a stipend.

11 Likes

exactly! thank you so much for posting this, everyone is making people who don’t have the “indicators” feel bad before they even open the decision lol

4 Likes

I highly doubt anyone could access it until they confirm their spot at NYU, i.e. after they get accepted

1 Like

lol what do all your other buttons say??

I think those who had their housing updates today still has spring and summer. Has anyone had anything other than spring +summer? I still have it and I’m scareddd.

2 Likes

on my main portal, one of my buttons has disappeared. The only button I have is “NYU Personal Information Update Request.”
when i go to the housing portal, i see spring 2021 NYU Washington dc, and 2021 summer NYU new york.

1 Like