NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

were in this boat together…

3 Likes

People are just kidding. Don’t worry about 8 buttons.

lmao nothings working :slight_smile: prolly rejected ;))))

1 Like

Hey! So, I have one button on my portal and dc spring and summer housing. Does taht mean im rejected?

For housing I only have Summer 2021 - what does that mean?

me too

I have both buttons but the one says I can’t update :grinning: “they can’t wait to share my final decision” :grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Okay so I have one button and when I logged into Globalhome nyu and then clicked on NYU ZOOM service I was redirected to a page which said: confirm ur email: ‘nyu id’@nyu.edu

is this an indicator ??

what happens after u click confirm?

i have two buttons and i tried that too and got the same thing so doubt it

yay, I only have the Update Personal Information button! Now I continue to wait…

I’m just worried that by checking portal and housing portal often, though not clicking on anything inappropriate, will give a bad impression or jeopardize my application : (

1 Like

This feels like the reverse of Schrodinger’s Cat lmaoo, imagine if I’m rejected or waitlisted, I’ll never know if it’s due to the quality of my application or due to the fact that I logged into housing portal for like ten times

3 Likes

I still have all the same buttons.

What if there’s no button at all on the housing portal?

My personal info button is now the only button left… I can’t access my housing portal (it says “failed login”).

Any info on mlk?

I don’t think they tell people if they didn’t get in. I’m pretty sure only 60 people will be hearing about it at all

I don’t believe that is true. My friend received a notification of denial during the ED round.

I called last week and they said they will be released maybe the same day or the day after decisions