NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Ok I have a way to figure this out. Someone who has one box and summer and spring needs to see if the stern email works. Bc so far we know that people with one box and summer have the stern email working.

1 Like

How do you access the housing portal??? It’s telling me to log in through the Shibboleth SSO login button, but after I press it I get “Login error.”

Look at the new poll. A few people who had summer+spring had the poll working, but most who had those two boxes did not

My housing portal had two buttons (spring and summer) until yesterday but now has none. How should I take this? Should I assume a rejection?

does anyone else just have summer and then NYC/Abu Dhabi as the two options? I didn’t apply to the Abu Dhabi campus HAHA

2 Likes

In my opinion, we shouldn’t assume anything until decisions are out officially.

1 Like

what is gone exactly?

The two boxes (forms) for housing applications. I originally had summer & spring, but now, the two boxes have disappeared.

Dear @viva0704 do you mind sharing us a screenshot of your housing portal…

Could someone PLEASE post a link to the housing portal? When I try to access it I can’t login.

so you have nothing on your house portal now? do you have two buttons on you application portal about updating information

Nothing. I do have two buttons on my application portal, but the one for application info update leads to none as few others are describing.

what does ur housing port look like. can u send pic?

I still have two buttons too, and I just checked my housing portal, I still have spring summer options

i have only one button on rigt ’ update personal information’. under housing i have both summer and spring?what does it mean?

Can everyone who applied to stern please do this poll, I think we can finally see the trend

is the housing portal down for anyone else

yes

receiving an invitation for candidate weekend if you applied to NYU AD means acceptance 90% of the time right? can’t we just ask people who received an invitation what their housing portals/buttons look like?

yes