NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Could someone help me out here-

I have one button (NYU personal update info request), then on the housing options it says Spring 2021 - with only the one options “NYU Washington DC” - and below that Summer 2021 - with only NYU New York.

What does this most likely mean, if anything.
Please just be completely honest, so if it points to rejection please just say I’d appreciate that.
Thanks!

May I ask what’s the commonly presumed “indicator” for waitlist? I kinda forgot that.

thats what i have and im on the waitlist

1 Like

Thanks, answered my question too : )

So does what I have on my portal point to waitlist?

Or towards a rejection?

in ed it meant waitlist or rejection but rd indicators aren’t proven yet

by any chance do we know what housing portal the accepted ED students have? if they have the summer 2021 + academic year waitlist undergrad i think it’s safe to assume that’s the positive indicator (if RD even has one)

1 Like

If you guys look at the regular decision thread from last year a lot of commentators pointed out that the portal changes weren’t significant.

2 Likes

hope so

where do you find the thread?

Also, do we have a time and date for decisions to be released?

it’s the NYU Class of 2024 regular decision thread

we have the date (31st) but no time. based off last years + ED i think it’ll probably be around 4 PM or maybe 12.

it prob doesn’t mean anything, but why would we all have different housing portals. it just doesn’t make any sense if their isn’t a solid correlation

the only way i think it actually means something is if we know what the ED students have as their housing portal. been trying to figure out what they have but so far no luck

I think it should also be considered that ED/ED2 applicants were binding and their housing portals might have been impacted. For regular there doesn’t seem to be any correlation so far

1 Like

Also there was a poll for stern applicants and their emails on this portal earlier in this thread and there was no definite correlation with the housing indicators.

I was an accepted ED student last month, the indicators are completely different now. So no one is sure anymore

what does your housing portal look like now?