NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

1 Like

thank you! did it by any chance ever say waitlist undergraduate or always first year? trying to figure out if that has any meaning

2 Likes

before, there was no academic year. It was only spring app or no apps. Thats why im saying it was totally different

gotcha, i wasn’t around during ED so i had no idea about what yours looked like

The academic year soon appeared after i enrolled

1 Like

two button gang :sparkles::sparkles:

7 Likes

It seems like everyone who got updated these last 2 days got rejected so I’m fine with my 2 buttons lmao

8 Likes

yeah for regular decision their seems to a lot more combinations so its hard to decipher but do you think the people who have summer + academic year are most likely going to be accepted

omg :pray:t4::pray:t4:

as much as i hate the concept of housing portal indicators i’m still completely obsessed with figuring out what they truly mean :smiley:

8 Likes

nyu ad coms probably laughing at this thread :sob:

4 Likes

um where did u get this from

absolutely they are and i dont blame them

1 Like

Based on the current indicators, 1 button + Spring + Summer is a supposed rejection. 1 button + Summer or 1 button + Summer + Academic Year is a supposed acceptance. 2 buttons means no decision has been made yet/ your portal hasn’t been updated. So far everyone who got updated recently had 1 button + Spring + Summer. Don’t take this too hard if you don’t believe in the indicators

5 Likes

okkk thnxx!

we’ll have more information tomorrow if more people’s buttons keep disappearing just gotta wait and hope for the best guys :slightly_smiling_face:

The stern email thing is mostly working for those who have summer and academic year. There are a few exceptions where it works for those with spring, but for the most part it does not. 7/8 of those with spring/summer have a non-functioning stern email. There are bound to be exceptions imo, so that’s why the results aren’t entirely one way or the other. Just a thought

2 Likes

this is so dumb but i’m scared my buttons just won’t ever disappear :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

stern people are lucky i wish tandon people were to do that

1 Like

this is pretty weird because my portal was among first that got updated and i originally had 1 button + Spring + Summer. but the next morning, it changed to 1 button + (just) Summer? i think those who have 1 button + Spring + Summer might have Spring disappear soon.

4 Likes