NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I have one button and summer 2021. I selected the NYU site and pressed access application then my housing portal changed, now I see “Academic Year 2021-2022” and underneath term classification it says waitlist undergraduate. Does this mean I was waitlisted?

3 Likes

Hopefully this happens to others as well because I would love for all of us to be accepted!!

4 Likes

isn’t the theory waitlist undergraduate is good? i could be wrong tho

2 Likes

I applied to nyuad only and was invited to the candidate weekend. One of my buttons disappeared today, and in my housing portal, I have spring and summer

6 Likes

I also have spring and summer

I believe so! Someone earlier in the thread had that for ED and got accepted when the decision came out. So I believe that waitlist undergrad means you either got waitlisted or accepted for RD. I could be wrong though

Anyone who applied to steinhardt has anything other than spring + summer with 1 button? Please let me know. I think everyone’s portal is changed based on department??

a lot of strong candidates i’ve noticed have it too so i’m inclined to believe it must have to do w/ acceptance. hopefully it’s good!

1 Like

I still have 2 buttons

2 Likes

I still have 2 buttons as well

2 Likes

U applied to steinhardt??

Yep, for MCC

Same and i have one button with spring and summer. Very scared rn

1 Like

i feel like theres too many people on this thread with summer + academic year or just summer for both of them to mean acceptance

1 Like

I have one button and then summer 2021 on the housing portal. Does anyone know what that may mean?

those of u with 2 buttons, what school did you apply to? i applied to CAS

2 Likes

tbf i think this forum is a skewed representation of the NYU applicant pool. more people will talk about having summer only since the people who have spring and summer probably wouldn’t openly discuss it. also assuming this forum would have higher stats on average in comparison to the average NYU applicant.

2 Likes

i applied to CAS too

1 Like

true people on college confidential are usually more competitive applicants than the normal applicant so that skews the results

yeah but if the acceptance rate is ~16% then maybe 25% of people on this thread will get in, it still feels like too many. maybe i’m blind but it seems like over half of the comments have summer + academic year or summer