NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

maybe they’re going school by school? anyone have one button that applied to CAS

yup definitely! and nyu accepts around 10k students so i’m honestly not surprised there’d be so many with the “positive” indicators

same!

yeah i feel like the school by school theory makes sense. all the CAS people have two buttons still

1 Like

lmao i’m not competitive in the slightest

If you look at the polls, a majority of people still have two buttons, or no decision. Besides, people who have the “accepted” indicator are more likely to post than those who feel as if they’ve been rejected.

1 Like

ah me neither :(( prob why i got rejected indicator

well since sm people applied to nyu this year maybe they expanded how many they usually let in so thats why so many have positive indicators?

1 Like

i don’t think they can expand the number of seats since nyu does have limited resources and housing. also these higher institutions prob want their acceptance rate to go down to seem more “elite”

1 Like

fair, but what i saw from the poll out of like the 110 or sun around 49 had positive indicators

does anyone who applied to steinhardt have one button? I personally applied for jazz and still have two so idk if they’re also going by school :0

still have two

1 Like

I’ve had one button for a few days now and I applied to CAS :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me; One button + summer + no academic year thingy

2 Likes

I doubt this means anything, but when you’re in Housing Payments on Albert, do you guys have a student ID? It’s there for me when I click “personal profile”

Use this for the new pole

https:// www .strawpoll. me/42868086
Just remove the spaces

I’m cas and i have one button and summer. It updated on the first day lol

2 Likes

same but not cas tisch

Me too

okok new theory: summer + academic = acceptance for some schools, while summer = acceptance for others. Maybe it’s not about what buttons you have, but what school you applied to

1 Like