NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think someone in CAS got only summer

Ok so I’m CAS and I had one button and summer 2021. When I clicked on the drop down menu for summer 2021 site I selected New York. Then the page updated and now I have Summer, Spring and Academic year 2021-2022… what does this mean?

1 Like

i didn’t know that, damn… ig we’ll see

also my theory is that spring + summer and just having summer is the same. because you literally cant open the spring app anymore because its closed

1 Like

I have it. Mine was updated around Tuesday

Ur housing never changed right?

New poll with college options (CAS, Tisch, and Steinhardt since these seem to be the most common… sorry if I didn’t add yours)

http:// www. strawpoll. me/42869901

Remove spaces to use

1 Like

thank you!!

Ok so I’m CAS and I had one button and summer 2021. When I clicked on the drop down menu for summer 2021 site I selected New York. Then the page updated and now I have Summer, Spring and Academic year 2021-2022… what does this mean?

My housing rn only has summer

May be a good sign

Is it also only summer on Tuesday?

Yes since Tuesday, hasn’t changed

lmao i think i am rejected rippp

1 Like

nyu may have patched everything tbh. every cycle has been different, one had to be no apps, the other fall, etc. i’d just wait for decision day at this point

Don’t say that!!! Indicators this year are kind of messed up

I would agree if the speculation wasn’t the only thing keeping me entertained rn

1 Like

: ( have hope, esp if u r rly qualified!!! i mean for all we know these indicators could mean nothing, esp since NYU hasn’t fixed anything!! we’ll all know on the 31st~

tbh i wish i’d never had known about the indicators… im so stressed rn lmao

5 Likes

HAHA me too, i don’t believe anything here it’s just kind of interesting to poll people and all

1 Like