NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

to be fair, there’s like 3 steinhardt entries

2 Likes

obviously we know CAS is the most applied to school followed by (probably) stern, but do we have an idea of how many applicants the others generally receive? if steinhardt is one of the lower applied to schools then it makes sense why we don’t have a summer/summer + academic data point for them yet.

1 Like

Can someone share the stern email trick please? Im on phone right now and I can’t scroll all the way up to get the steps without my phone glitching and refreshing.

yea

guys, I also think it’s important to note that ALL categories have stats significantly higher than that of NYU’s admitted student averages. My personal take on the implications are that the “rejection” category, if actually indicative, will be far smaller than the actual rejection rate.

1 Like

i love looking through that spreadsheet, i think i have a thing for statistics lol

2 Likes

If you have two buttons on your applicant portal (the two teal boxes), this trick is likely irrelevant.

are these indicators different for each school? i applied to gallatin and have 1 teal box and spring/summer

Still have two buttons. I’m not buying into anything till March 31st, and don’t think that two buttons means rejected - I’ve been accepted to three other biz schools already that are equally ranked to Stern.

Correct me if im wrong but if you have one button and you have spring and summer, there is a possibility that it may change right? I recall a few people in this discussion said that their housing portal changed after a few days.

1 Like

Yeah, that is possible

will people with 2 buttons eventually will have 1?

I highly doubt you’ll have the 2 buttons for long. I recall in the ED discussion that everyone had one button before decisions were out.

1 Like

i have spring + summer buttons in the housing portal, but both of the turquoise “update” buttons are still there. doesn’t that mean they haven’t uploaded a decision yet?

2 Likes

supposedly, yes. Everyone has spring and summer before the buttons disappear, I think that’s just the standard thing. Apparently the housing portal isn’t reliable UNTIL you only have one button left

1 Like

What do you think this mean? I applied to Tandon btw!

Apparently Spring is a bad indicator, except when paired with Academic year. Really not sure tho

My D21 changed from 2 buttons + Spring (DC) and Summer (NYC) to 1 button + Summer (NYC or AD) yesterday!

Her campus preferences were 1) Shanghai and 2) Abu Dhabi… not interested in NYC.

Any opinion?

1 Like

Wait this is my first time seeing spring nyc instead of dc

thanks, I was dying