NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Dude sure but don’t mess around with it too much. Even mine has the option of fall 2021 and I believe that it might be the indicator Nothings sure tho

just to let you guys know I have tried the exact thing yesterday but there was not any option in the “select a deposit option” button. however today i get the “fall housing reserv fee” option. idk what it means but yeah (i have still 2 boxes btw)

ayio how did u get dark mode there

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme-for-any-websit/lhodgikjfpkmcfeokjkanalglikhcgoh?hl=en

Here you go! Welcome to the dark side! ~.~

wait i have this too! and no one else did… did you apply to MLK scholars by any chance?

can anyone else login to the cas advising portal? i can, and it has a bunch of stuff like “fall planning” and stuff like that so i was wondering if anyone else can. btw my status just changed this morning, i applied to cas, have one button (personal update) and spring+summer on the housing portal

Could somebody tell me how to get to the main page in the housing portal where there’s a dropdown list? I got directed to this page below for some reason and don’t know how to switch back into the page when I first accessed the portal.

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

Thank you! I got “waitlist undergraduate” : )

If this thread is this crazy now, I dread the day that decisions come out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One button—> spring in DC and summer, I’m rejected right?

1 Like

Question: I have Summer + Academic Year(waitlist undergraduate) in my portal, while at the top I also have Spring New York City, does it matter that the Spring tab is still there? Does other ppl having Summer + Academic Year also have the Spring tab up there?

have that too :frowning:

I have done an NYU summer program and have the email&account access stuff since well before applying to NYU, so it might make a difference

1 Like

Everyone can do this

Everyone can pay deposits in the esuite it’s not an indicator at all!!!
Source: I’ve always been able to and I’m waitlisted

1 Like

can u log into the cas advising portal? i can, so i was wondering if anyone else at all can idk if its indicative of anything. i have 2 buttons on housing portal, just summer in the application for housing thingy, applied to cas, but apparently for those people it changed a day later so idk LMAO

can u drop the link to the cas advising portal?

Damn, thanks for confirming, that puts an end to my conspiracy!
Gonna be real nervous opening that decision letter now, F!

for some reason i cant post links, but if u search “cas advising portal” it should come up as the first result!