NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

I dont think they have loaded too much in yet. Like the decisions are probably in but they haven’t made accounts or new portals for admitted students and probably wont until at least 4.

6 Likes

It was working for me yesterday but I can’t login today anykore

1 Like

Says this for me “ Thank you for joining us for admitted student events this April! Selected event recordings can be found in your [Homebase portal] We’re looking forward to welcoming you to campus soon!”

2 Likes

Yeah I meant when you click into that homebase portal but it prolly doesn’t mean anything

Same but when I go to the Homebase portal it says I’m unauthorised. It’s probably like this for everyone

1 Like

Yes, but when I press 'Homebase portal" it says, “unauthorized.”

1 Like

I also get that, but when I click “homebase” it says “you are unauthorized to view this page”. Did anyone get something different?

2 Likes

Does applying for fin aid as an international student at NYU hurt? Cuz I think NYU is not committed to fulfilling 100% need of all admitted students?

2 Likes

When I try to get in it asks for a pin and my birthdate. Idk what that can mean.

1 Like

Does anyone know how much of the freshman class has already been admitted through ED1 & ED2?

whos hyped for decisions

2 Likes

Your mom

1 Like

she probably would be

2 Likes

yes, it’s almost impossible to get in if you need aid

1 Like

Hyped and scared! Lol Very likely to be a rejection for my kid… still super proud of her! We knew this was a super reach and she’s thrilled with her other options, but still anxious!! Good luck to all!!!

7 Likes

Best of luck to your daughter!! You never know : )

2 Likes

Hyped for probably another waitlist

I’ve gotten all rejections as an international student so far :confused: bummed but just gonna have to work harder so I can transfer next year

2 Likes

Her major definitely helps her a little… (English/Education). I think Steinhardt is a little less competitive than a lot of other schools at NYU? Maybe 20% vs 12%? But still!!! Who knows! Definitely sending good mojo to all!

2 Likes

steinhardt’s rate last year was very generous compared to the other schools, its listed as 42% which seems a bit generous, but compared to 6-7% for stern and slightly higher for other schools, the major definitely helps

2 Likes