NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

When will decisions come out ?

2 Likes

There has been no official announcement yet, but last year RD decisions were released on Wednesday March 30th 2022.

3 Likes

man, the 30th is going to be a nuts day…

2 Likes

march is going to be the end of me I fear :frowning:

so many decisions and severe senioritis :(((

3 Likes

Omg my daughter has Senioritis to the max! She is soooo ready to be DONE with high school!!!

4 Likes

Are yall able to access the nyu housing portal?

1 Like
1 Like

No, are you?

1 Like

I can access something similar through my NYU home portal though

yes i can login. after you login to this link, it’ll have two bullet points where the first bullet is “for fall and spring apps – select academic year application.” and then right above that in a purple border on the top of the page with 3 lines says “Summer house registration” and you can click that. i can access it . i attached an ss, just click that “summer housing registration” part of the purple border

2 Likes

did it ask you to log in with an external service?

1 Like

yeah, did you get in?

Initially couldn’t get in when you first posted the link, but now she can get in and see the screen with the two bullet points. But in between the two different attempts, she tried getting to the housing through the portal (via Login to NYU Home on upper right corner) and was able to see some things there, like the housing options under NYU Life. Maybe after going through the portal, the access to the external link that you sent was established? (It wasn’t the same page, but both pages have an option for applying to Summer housing).

1 Like

There are a lot of portal myths for NYU, it’s better to wait for the decision because there is no proof that these are true.

2 Likes

i do agree since a lot of students who had similar portal astrology things ended up with different decisions during EDI and EDII. but, of course, waiting is just getting harder and harder and I need something to hold on to !!!

1 Like

Any HEOP applicants here?

1 Like

Does anyone know when decisions will come out?

4 Likes

Last year RD was March 30 at 4pm…

3 Likes

Hi, don’t want to speculate too much but we tried it out as well. Gave an error on the computer but it worked on the phone. Did you see the same/ something similar?

https

://www.imagebam.

com/view/MEJJ54M`