3.8 UW
4.4 W
strong LORs, ECs, and essays

2 Likes

rejected lmao

I got 50% merit scholarship at usc idgaf lol

6 Likes

Rejected

Rejected. Stern. 1550, 4.65 W gpa, 14 APs, 6 DEs, valedictorian, national merit scholar, 2 sports(1 V and club, 1 club(top 10 in state)), paid job teaching kids to code, board of stem tutoring volunteer service, top 10 at DECA nationals. I’m done with this ■■■■

2 Likes

what the heck

1 Like

Waitlisted :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

For all those accepted to NYU, we are organizing an exclusive AMA on 4/6 so you can get all your questions answered directly by the school. Ask your questions NOW: Did You Get Accepted to NYU Class of 2027? Get All Your Questions Answered by the School - Exclusive AMA w/ NYU on Thu, Apr 6 @ 4-5pm ET

1 Like

What schools have you been accepted? You win some and you loose some. It’s ok.

1 Like

waitlisted, oh well! wasn’t planning on going anyway since I already got into umich :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

rejected too

waitlisted :smiley:

I was rejected ! Applied for history at CAS

Rejected

who here applied to tandon?

2 Likes

So, accepted??? Did all the clues mean anything?

anyone apply tisch?

Waitlisted! I’ll take that as a win for the ultra reach! Congrats to all accepted! And to anyone disappointed, sending love and remember that one decision does not define you! Wow, this was a wild ride!

5 Likes

My son got accepted at Tisch :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got into UT Austin OOS for business with honors and a half tuition scholarship, I’ll prob go there, also UVA, UW and wake forest. Rejected usc, northwestern, mit, upenn(Ed), imperial. Waitlisted at washU, CMU, UChicago, Colby, rice

3 Likes