NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

How did all this translate to the portal astrology discussed for the last few hours!?

1 Like

Waitlisted- ACT34, w 4.8,IB full , 5 AP, second in her class, 4 years research with 2 international competitions won, publications, pianist , sports, created club in school, president of other clubs

3 Likes

Waitlist #7. Told my kid to apply ED somewhere, anywhere. They refused. And here we are.

1 Like

Rejected Tandon CS, 1510, president/founder of 2 clubs

Did anyone get accepted to Stern?

2 Likes

Same situation.

accepted to gallatin!!

5 Likes

waitlisted - 3.95 UW
Applied NYC campus only, psych major
not too upset! going to stay on waitlist.

1 Like

Would love to know as well and what the stats were. Seems almost impossible

Son waitlisted - Anthropology
OOS
Accepted UCSD UCI Cal Poly SLO
Rejected USC, BU

1 Like

Waitlisted Stern
summer only; 1 button (personal update) until 24hrs before when it was removed; unable to access admitted student portal on results day. Saw all the deposit for Fall 23 + student ID in the bursar suite. 4 bookmarks originally and a fifth added on results day. Sincerely hoping to get off the waitlist!! anyone know the stats for NYU yield?

1 Like

Do not feel bad! You will get here or there. Feels like lucky draw this year.

1 Like

Summer only

Waitlist is a soft reject. Slim to no chance of getting off, but it feels better than a straight rejection. Good luck!

1 Like

I bet they filled most in ED rounds

7 Likes

Any nursing applicants?

1 Like

I’m in!! NYU CAS

5 Likes

well, that’s effed. hoping it wasn’t your number one choice and you wind up loving where you go.

2 Likes

D23 waitlisted for Tisch Film and Television. Last college decision and it feels like a win! 95% GPA and TO.

Down to Final Four for film: Emerson, Ithaca, Chapman and UNCSA.

2 Likes

congrats! from where and what do you think put you over the top?