NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

The ones I have in my favorites is “Albert”, “NYU Email”, “NYU Drive”, and “NYU Classes.” Everything else is the same!

1 Like

hmm. I like the sound of your favorites bar more than mine. What happens when you press “go” under your email tab

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I was just wondering because the past years have had different variations as well! Only couple more days til decisions so we got this!

where did you find the previous years’ comments. Can you link it?

1 Like

Thanks. I just looked through last year’s thread and seems like all astrology was wrong. Guess we’ll just have to wait now ://

1 Like

For 2 of my friends who got WL last year RD (one got off the WL, the other declined), their housing indicators were correct, but only after both buttons disappeared.

What were their supposed indicators? tbh it’s hard to get everyone responding accurately and honestly on CC, but at least it’s fun to pass the wait until decisions

3 Likes

My daughter’s has what @clover5 described for Favorites. In the Academics, she has Email and Albert bookmarked. She has the same red numbers you describe. But she also has the NYU Email and NYU Drive bookmarked in Work (2 bookmarked but like 16 squares). I think whatever was bookmarked in Favorites is bookmarked in the other sections.

1 Like

My personal information just disappeared from the top of my portal, did this happen to anyone else now?

3 Likes

It says “invalid email”

same here!

1 Like

yep! mine is gone as well

1 Like

My son’s personal info is gone at the top of the portal too… yikes, I hope that’s not a bad sign.

Does everyone still have the “2023 NYU Personal Information Update Request” button?

3 Likes

Where was this personal info? I still see “Hello $firstname”. no other personal info

It was section that had the name, school applied to, major, ID, etc. It was just above the application checklist and below the banner with the Hello.

1 Like

My personal info, major etc gone as well. Does anyone see their major etc?

gone

Same. It says my daughter’s name, but not major or school anymore.

1 Like