NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I would like to think that too since NYU seems to like to play the admissions game and I feel like the cost of NYU turns off a lot of people, making the yield worse. However I also think there is a chance NYU’s yield is better than expected this year (this is pure speculation)

right? that’s why I don’t get why they’re telling us not to have high hopes…

They waitlisted a lot of kids…

How about people that actually deferred their entry? Maybe NYU decided to admit fewer students to prevent themselves from having an oversized class.

How do you know they waitlisted a lot of kids? I just think this is all speculation. NYU did not directly state that this many people were waitlisted nor how many people are expected to get off.

1 Like

this makes me feel kind of better ily ilovenyu2

1 Like

any time any time… i got super stressed reading this thread so i had to see for myself

1 Like

I mean the activity of this thread compared to other school threads kinda speaks to tafeer’s point. But then again it could be also just the fact that NYU got so many apps this year

You’re doing god’s work tysm

2 Likes

ofc!!

1 Like

seriously! they couldn’t even send out an email or anything:(

3 Likes

can someone please take on for the team and call about tisch

3 Likes

Why can’t u lmao if ur asking so much

dis the first time ive mentioned it

1 Like

Oh sry I keep seeing tho ppl saying to call for tisch I thought it was u

no worries we’re all wicked stressed

2 Likes

Boston in the houseeeeee

1 Like

I know curiosity is a ■■■■■, but calling the schools and asking won’t result in anything really. The situation is quite unpredictable at the moment. All we can really do is wait.

4 Likes

Does anyone have cost of attendance?

yuh yuh :wink: