NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Hopefully there is super low enrollment so the waitlist moves

6 Likes

gumball i love you

Yo Gumball thanks for all the stuff u posted so farā€¦ helps a ton. Do you have any info by chance of the tandon waitlist.

1 Like

Some tandon applicants got off the waitlist for spring admission on Friday but there were only a few cases

1 Like

Yo guys idk if I scared yā€™all by saying that tandon might not even use their waitlist. I hope yā€™all realize that is just a customary thing an AO has to say. They donā€™t rlly disclose waitlist info

1 Like

thanks so much!!

1 Like

Yeah when you posted that earlier this morning, part of me thought it might be them just hiding what was actually happening to keep the waitlist low key

Yeah they prob also said this stuff last year. Cause think about it they said that they would let us know mid may or late may at latest. And last years big wave came out mid May and early June. So by that logic it all is with wut they said this year. Also when I asked if they have more spots for spring 2022 and ls they said they donā€™t know. Iā€™ll call again tmr from a different phone and see if I can get a different AO to talk about

2 Likes

ECGGOLF, you are an absolute g

i just saw some ppl got off the waitlist at tandon for spring, thatā€™s all i know. did u put down any other choices for schs?

Yo ecg idk if you should call again on the same number. What I did is that I had my friends act like my mom or dad and they all said different things today. Out of the 4 calls I got the same AO twice and he said that they would send a formal email to every one soon and that right now they are reevaluating the spots left for waitlist and everything will be finished mid may to early June. The other two AOs both said that we should look for this week into the next two weeks of may. Whether thatā€™s movement or no movement at all this year, they didnā€™t say. They made it seem mad cryptic as if no one is getting off or they are reevaluating and maybe there will actually be a lot of movement.

6 Likes

Are CAS or Tisch waitlist decisions out yet?

CAS or Tisch should be way harder to get off the waitlist. Heard the rate for larger schools should be 5%. Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

brb crying

:sob::sob::sob:. Same lol. Debating whether to just take myself out of the waitlist. I donā€™t like being in this spot of waiting for something that most I most likely wonā€™t get accepted into.

4 Likes

dude same i low-key wish i wouldā€™ve just been rejected :sob: this is heartbreak

1 Like

yall shouldve applied for LS as second choice at least

1 Like

is gallatin easier than cas?

Hey! Iā€™ve been reading for a while but didnā€™t have an account before. I made one just to say thank you for this message :slight_smile: I really needed to see it last night.

3 Likes

thank you for this!

1 Like