NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

nope

hopefully this yearā€™s wave is also big

1 Like

We did speculate last week that a wave would come Thursday but it came on Friday. The next wave could come on Thursday possibly because of the day difference

4 Likes

Last years was also on a Friday. I think we speculated thursday because that was when we first saw the inidcations

1 Like

Oh really? Then Wednesday seems more certain then

Like last year it was may 8 and may 13 Friday and Wednesday, and last Friday was the 7th and tomorrow is the 12th. Calendar difference but thatā€™s my guess. I might also guess that there might not be a wave tomorrow but we will have to see. I hope there is!

3 Likes

OH YEAH, I completely forgot about how the days on a calendar date are not the same every year, thanks for pointing that out.

2 Likes

I see no indicators on my end for today though. Letā€™s seeā€¦

I donā€™t think any indicators came out the day before the wave release, it only started the morning of the wave release so donā€™t worry about for today

i want to stop looking at this forum so bad. I need to study for finals man. NYU should stop having so many goddamn indicators. ahhhh

1 Like

Fr my Ap bio exam is this Friday and this is not helping

1 Like

Check back tomorrow and see if anybody reported indicators, I donā€™t see anything happening today

Yeah no indicators on my end too

I donā€™t have any either

I think everyone has an NYU email when they applied but it only gets activated when you enroll

1 Like

when you guys reload your housing portal, does the box that says summer lag lol

i need some general info: I just received a merit certificate in Jazz Drums Grade 6 from Trinity College London. I have already submitted 4 forms and my major is film and tv. So will there be any difference if i submit it? Will it hurt my chances considering i have submitted so many forms? And does anyone in the US know about Trinity College London?

You have only summer?

yea ā€¦ itā€™s like a slight delay and lag idk how to explain it ā€¦ sort of like the photo takes a bit more time to load ā€¦ sometimes when I refresh Spring does that too tho

no i have spring and summer