NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

nope because they dont do spring admit. accord to 2024 batch, only 3 of them got accepted

No one get off the waitlist today?

So noone elseā€™s housing portals glitching on summer?

Gosh so I shouldnā€™t be expecting much thenā€¦
Is it 30 people in total or 30 that were already offered admission?

Can someone pls call CAS

Mine is on spring i think, think itā€™s just a network thing

My housing portal is glitching but tbh I donā€™t think it means anything

Did anyone here apply for Silver? Itā€™s a small school so Iā€™m hoping to hear something soon, any predictions?

I was just on the phone waiting for about 20 mins and hung up. Iā€™ll probably call again in a few hours unless someone else wants to do it sooner.

I think 30 people were offered admission, but since neither NYU or Stern have announced anything then maybe theyā€™re still evaluating the Stern waitlist and more people will get off in the future

1 Like

Oh yeah I really hope so thenā€¦ :pensive: :pensive:
Also how do you know itā€™s 30?

I was just quoting someone that said it earlier, either way it was definitely a small number because I only know of my friend getting off the waitlist that day.

stern just probably has a high yield rate since itā€™s such an amazing business school. have hope though not all decisions are out yet :slight_smile:

For stern , I wanted to do the first year London Option!

2 Likes

what is your housing portal looks like? It it only summer?

Hm, I just saw that and thatā€™s weird. If I had to guess, its probably a one off thing but I donā€™t know any better than anyone else about this.

Lmaoo I dont think the housing portal is a glitchā€¦ i still have spring and summer on mines. This probably means something?

i think we all still have spring and summer but when you reload the housing portal pagee there is a lagā€¦ so like the box with summer lags for meā€¦ but for someone else it lagged for both spring and summerr

Think that can just be chalked down to the websites server tbh i doubt itā€™s an indicator or anything

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s probably just the housing server lagging