NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

when do waitlist decisions usually come out?

I emailed NYU and they said decisions will be coming out soon. They didnā€™t give me a specific date, however, last year the first wave came out in the first week of May. So this year it might also be in the first week of May.

3 Likes

ooo did they say this recently?

ya same

I hope its this week! I called last week and I was told at the end of May.

I think last week they had no idea to tell you because they didnā€™t know about the number of kids who would commit may 1rst ahead of time so they gave you an answer which would never be wrong yk what I mean?

3 Likes

Yeah, they replied to me this morning

1 Like

well technically they said ā€œprovide updates this monthā€ so it may not be this week

1 Like

omg i hope itā€™s soon tho

the wait is killing me :weary:

1 Like

guys do you know If it means anything to have an application and a welcome page when you log into https://housing.nyu.edu/apply ? I have the same for abu dhabi and Shanghai but it could mean nothingā€¦I was just looking into the portal tricks that were there for RD

send a photo im confused

uhh i still have spring and summerā€¦ but could u send a ss?

I found a welcome page when I went all the way to summer housing and access the application ā€¦ I think thatā€™s what their talking about lol

ohh let me see

is it this one?

yea thatā€™s what I think they mean

it wonā€™t let me post for some reason but decisions r rolling outā€¦just accepted off waitlist! gl everyone

2 Likes

I donā€™t have abu dhabi or shangai ā€¦ Iā€™m assuming you applied there so thatā€™s probably why ā€¦ tbh I donā€™t think the portal stuff works for waitlist lmao

1 Like

yeah