NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

its only summer that’s glitching now …

maybe an indicator? good luck!

we’ll see tmrw ig

1 Like

How did you even get that information? I called admissions through 5 people and they didn’t release info on Tandon let alone any school.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust that. They right now are reevaluating all spots since they gave extended date to commit. They would never release that info like that imo

1 Like

Is anyone experiencing the same problems as me rn? I can see my profile earlier and now there’s nothing, it says

“You do not have a Profile in NYUHome. You may be seeing this message because you’re an alum, an applicant, or an incoming student. We only load Profiles for students that are currently matriculated.

If you’re not a non-matriculated applicant, incoming student, or alum, then you may be receiving this message in error. Please contact the NYU IT Service Desk.”

I agree… i dont think that the ao would tell any applicant that kind of information

2 Likes

Same thing here

Like how would they have that info if they are reevaluating spots. Also you can’t get that info from the school but only the office of admissions so it doesn’t even make sense when he said he called tandon.

i can still see my profile

I’m pretty sure they know how many spots are open though because of the spring admit wave

on NYU home or NYU classes???

Huh, weird

For me it’s nyu home

Yeah nyu home and then profile on the top right

any you guys can’t see it right?

I can’t see it, getting some error message

ohhh yes so sorry i can see nyu classes not home… its always been like that tho

ye i think it has always been like that too

Yeah can’t see my profile anymore on NYU home