NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

i dont think anyone can see it since we arent admitted students yet

Yeah not being able to see a NYU profile is normal, that hasn’t been proven to be an indicator. Remember guys, indicators only started to appear the day of a wave release. Speculating right now doesn’t do much since we clearly know there is no wave coming out today.

2 Likes

What are the indicators that show a wave comes?

Here are the indicators for all the new people looking through this thread. Keep in mind all of these indicators came out the day of the spring admit wave, 5/7. All times are reported in EDT.

1. Housing portal changed to only Summer 2021 and you can choose from NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai (8-9 AM)
  2. Some financial aid info was viewable where you could see grants and cost of attendance (10-11 AM)
  3. Withdraw application button disappeared from the admissions portal (12-1 PM)
  4. ‘2021 Regular Decision’ changed to ‘2022 Spring Application’ in the green bar when you click on the ‘display’ button on the waitlist confirmation form (1-2 PM)
  5. Able to access the NYU admitted student portal (3-4 PM)
  6. Some, but not all, admitted of the waitlist got an SAML Error message when logging into admission portal 10-20 minutes before letters released (4-4:30 PM)

I will post these indicators again tomorrow since that’s a supposed day a wave releases

8 Likes

I saw the profile earlier tho, it has my nyu email address on it. Idk if that’s ur referring to

What happens if you accept the offer but then don’t follow through?

You lose your deposit money but nothing else. You just dont go to that school.

Did anyone hear back today?

1 Like

Has anyone enrolled in another nyc school? I committed to Fordham.

1 Like

Could there be a wave of acceptances tonight?

hi guys ive been reading for a while now but never posted i applied to cas and i commited to hunter in the meantime

are we expecting a wave tomorrow??

ya for tandon

1 Like

Wait is the the wave tmrw just for tandon

no idea but someone on this thread said last year they released first wave for tandon tmrw. so people are guessing they will release tmrw. just rumors thou

Do you know when CAS is released?

1 Like

Cas was released at the same time as Tandon last year

so it could be released tmrw? if theres even a wave

We have nothing definitive for now. Committed to northeastern but I’m iffy about going to Boston. Let’s see

4 Likes

i think tmw, not today