NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Can someone say what the indicators are today and the times we should notice them? I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

between 8-9am, the housing portal will show summer ONLY

portal’s “withdraw application” button will vanish (into thin air hehehe) around noon

3 Likes

We are all supposed to have our own NYU email add in “MyProfile”, right?
Remind me please that it isn’t an indicator :)).

yes we all have thar

1 Like

Its 8 o clock in NY now

No change in housing portal tho

3 Likes

Everybody, welcome to the next hours full of fear, thrill, and

grit! Carry on!

3 Likes

Give it some time, I don’t think the time will be exact, just an approximate

1 Like

Thanks @shakalakoo for quoting me, I’ll post it again for the better-organized text. Remember, the provided times are approximations. All times are in EDT.

1. Housing portal changed to only Summer 2021 and you can choose from NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai (8-9 AM)
  2. Some financial aid info was viewable where you could see grants and cost of attendance (10-11 AM)
  3. Withdraw application button disappeared from the admissions portal (12-1 PM)
  4. ‘2021 Regular Decision’ changed to ‘2022 Spring Application’ in the green bar when you click on ‘display’ button on the waitlist confirmation form (1-2 PM)
  5. Able to access the NYU admitted student portal (3-4 PM)
  6. Some, but not all, admitted of the waitlist got an SAML Error message when logging into admission portal 10-20 minutes before letters released (4-4:30 PM)

Edit: Also guys, don’t treat this like the Bible. Some of these indicators might change or new ones might be found only for a specific wave.

2 Likes

Also my housing portal hasn’t changed, and nobody else has a changed portal so lets see if that indicator doesn’t work anymore or if there is no wave today

1 Like

Did gumball get accepted? He just straight up disappeared lol. Thanks @LankyLoris we luv u

2 Likes

Yeah he did

Yep, also thanks really appreciate it!

wish it’s today so we can all move on
>>>>>>> :))

3 Likes

Well today last year was one of the waves, there was another big wave last year in early June

I’m unable to access housing portal, is that a possible sign?

1 Like

Send a screenshot, if it’s just the NYU housing server being down or being too busy, that doesn’t mean anything since it happens a lot around 8 AM EDT

I can wait forever (ha, the song!) for nYU. But my worry is that I need to inform my high school of my choice by early June regarding Form I-20 matters (International students) which needs to be “endorsed” to the college of my choice. Complicated process but I need to have final choice by early June. :frowning:

2 Likes