NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Guys when I wrote the the indicators, my memory wasn’t the greatest so the indicator timings could be off by like an hour. I need someone like gumball to confirm his/her’s portal changed at 8-9 AM. Sami’s theory has some good reasoning

5 Likes

Guys how much time does NYU give to accept the offer.
And we have to pay the full fees or only deposit ?

Only deposit

How much for intl applicants

72 hours and only deposits

1 Like

Thanks guys

It’s like all the lockdown suspended our lives midair and this waitlist waiting time altogether doubled the altitude throwing us into yet (higher, whatever) midair!

3 Likes

I’m having a feeling that our housing portals gonna update in 3 mins

manifesting

let that feeling turn into ESP and deliver :))

1 Like

Intl doesn’t get financial aid so isn’t the cost per year 80K?

1 Like

We be stressing if we will get in today with the indicators, when realistically the wave can come anytime.

1 Like

the mind doesnt rest

1 Like

that’s the very day that will not end for me, on opposite sides of emotions

I feel like NYU is more formulaic with their waitlist

wdym

what cannot kill us will…

I feel like NYU has more of a formula when it comes to their waitlist compared to other schools because of the amount of waitlist applicants they have to look at

Yeah previous years has always been these few days, so the indicators are likely. However, it could still be off by a few days. I’ve been waking up at 6 these days, thinking too much 🥲

1 Like

can u guys link me the housing portal cuz whenever i log in it says failed to log in starez blah blah kinda thing and i want to check if im logging into the right one