NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

We don’t, the AO had also been really vague, they told @tafeer that there’ll be waves this week. Told me that waitlisted students will get updates In the next few weeks. So no one really knows

i’m hoping that it’s not cas or gallatin today cuz that means i didn’t get in since i dont have the indicators

3 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Don’t worry nobody else reported indicators

1 Like

I don’t see anything for tandon yet. Guys it’s literally only been 1 hour since these guys have come to work. How bout we relax

Someone call imo

1 Like

I can’t LOL I have called sm times.

sorry to say but I feel like that one person is capping now …

2 Likes

Does anyone know if they still look at our most recent Waitlist form even though its past May 1? I have new achievements that I’ve been updating since the May 1 deadline

We don’t know

i called like 3 times last week

1 Like

i’m also tisch tv/film with the same admissions counselor and no indicators, either i’m screwed or my stuff will be updated later. it doesn’t sound like there’s anybody else on this thread with tisch indicators so they could have basically no spots or only _stressed’s stuff has gone through.

3 Likes

Should we email them?

Email takes a couple days. Calling is the best option

omg hi guys I wish I could be more help but I wasn’t checking my indicators much on Friday… I know I had just summer housing and I checked sometime before noon

3 Likes

Exactly the same here

1 Like

yeah same

Someone call pretending to be a mom/dad imo, i would but international calls are maaad expensive

1 Like

i don’t know for sure but i’m gonna assume they just look at the most recent regardless of when it was submitted because a lot of ppl are gonna be submitting after may 1

yeah i got none too…