NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Someone here pls call for us. They linked my NYU ID to my number so I can’t call anymore or they know it’s me LOL

Hopefully gallatin isn’t coming out today because I have no indicators

3 Likes

I cant call because I live in southeast asia :frowning:

Hi I also got in LS spring and I can see all my financial aid… did you check albert ?

2 Likes

i have to realize that the acceptance rate for nyu waitlist is probably like 5%

1 Like

Could someone please call and ask for information about if they will look at the most recent Waitlist form past May 1? thank you so much!

i asked already they said they look at all of them. If they have no time at all then they start from the first ones

2 Likes

They don’t release data on waitlist so nobody really knows their stats

By the first ones what do you mean? I always copy and paste what I had written before onto my newest form with my new updates

if u submit three and they only have time to read 2, then they go for the first 2. In most cases they read all

Does anyone housing portal change to summer only?

Wouldn’t they read the latest first

1 Like

Ok so should we ask them to delete any previous ones that do not contain our updates?

this is what they said

I’ll probably call with my sister’s phone, anyone got good questions for me to ask? I can’t ask about too many schools bec I’m CAs and Stern

5 Likes

do y’all think the portal being down has anything to do with them currently updating it or somn

could u please ask about tisch?

1 Like

Could you please call and ask for information about if they will look at the most recent Waitlist form with all our updates past May 1? thank you so much!

1 Like

so cool of you

1 Like

What about tisch?