NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Guys check at 12-1 PM EDT to see if the withdraw application button disappears, if nobody reports anything then there probably isn’t a wave then.

1 Like

it should be actually gone right? not just grey

yeah straight up not in the admissions portal anymore, the button is on the bottom of the portal

1 Like

Maybe they fixed all this? We don’t know.

i called nyu they didnt give any answers and just said wait and see

1 Like

they just gave a bunch of non answers

I think they won’t fixed this. Because there’s always indicator in the previous years

theres no wave today. Im certain. NYU wont just put in extra effort to correct all these indicators in the span of a week.

Guys if you think that trolling is fun, just keep in mind that we are extremely anxious and stressed about the waitlist decisions.
From next time, I request everyone to please attach some proof like a photo or something so that we can rely on some truth.

I hope we all get in

4 Likes

Is your housing portal only summer?

Agreed!

I agree with @newapplicant1 and @blue_hands. Hopefully here will be a wave tmrw

3 Likes

ugh no change in housing portal and its 10:51 for me

i think lots of the indicators are unreliable, i had them go off on monday and nothing happened. I think it just happens when theres a lot of traffic

2 Likes

Application withdrawal is still there, I’m in NY 12:20

2 Likes

So guys… I had just called, and the officer I had talked to said that this year there is a very good deposit rate so it’s unlikely that there will be spots open.

1 Like

And also, the forms submitted before may 1st won’t count, they won’t look at those

what school did you apply for

CAS and stern

Wait the forms submitted BEFORE may 1st don’t count?