NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Yes bec may 1st is the deadline

Sorry I mean AFTER

2 Likes

Oh, this makes me feel so tired, honestly. Sad and tired.

We are all in the same boat 🥲

i have no control over the situation

ahhh… i was thinking that they might have a good deposit rate since the acceptance rate for all schools went down, which means that many people who would’ve gotten into “better” schools in the usual years might not have gotten in this year, and so their best choice is nyu so they would definitely deposit. if that makes sense yk

It’s like I may not have had a good reason to hope but I did hope. And now this! It is so tiring to hope. More tiring than sad. Like I can’t even lift a finger.

Then again there are kids that are just applying for fun, it’s unlikely that all accepted kids would deposit bec they must of applied to other great schools as well.

Wait did you ask abt CAs specifically

Idk if I would trust what the AO had said

We thank you for calling nyu. And for the info. :+1: :+1:

I asked for CAS and Stern but the AO gave me a very broad answer. Saying that they have a very good deposit rate, which I would assume to be the whole school in general

Do you think there will be another wave?

I also asked about the wave he said there will be but then again, he said that they have a good deposit rate. An answer with holes

So basically they will let in very few people from WL

They always want to limit ppl from the waitlist

Did he say when it will be

I ask will there be waves in the next few weeks and he said yes

I’ve never said the server lagging and being down is an indicator, I said the housing portal having only summer is an indicator

Well that’s positive