NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Wait I’m confused are we thinking Tisch will come out today? Or…

Omg yesss plz, honestly just from one AO it’s not that likely since everyone is giving different answers

Probably not (just speculation) but if someone calls and asks about Tisch specifically please keep us updated!

//https://www.nyu.edu/search.html?search=Alexander%20Polk&st=people

u can use this link to find ppl’s email (take out //)

[ the friend to call nyu as your Dad ]

awww the great lengths you all go to to make that mother of all phone calls,
thank you

Someone got indications for tisch, butttt he/she kinda sus cuz they didn’t give screenshots

I just emailed my admissions officer (joal chen). I found her email by googling her name then adding “email”. I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find it. I have asked her questions in the past. I asked if she knows about the waitlist movement for any of the schools and if there are specific dats or times students should look out for.

The person probably went to the wrong housing site like how buttercake messed it up

I sent an email regarding the waitlist form updates! I would call but it would cost my alot of money since im not from the US. Ill update you all!

1 Like

Ahhhhok, thxs for clarification

1 Like

Yooo guys, ik the number directly to my regional officer should I call?

I’m scared tbh, one word and I might ■■ my whole application off

F.k

i srsly dk why they’re not formally making any announcements for the waitlist even though a lot of ppl are calling everyday and sending emails

2 Likes

Again, I think it is important to remember that this could last a while. Just like we are waiting on NYU, tons of kids who accepted their spot at NYU could be waiting on other places as well. They might need more students come June or even July based on their students. Just because they don’t have a lot of room right now doesn’t mean they won’t in a few weeks or even months.

Btw @tafeer we are waiting on u and ur friend :muscle:. Thanks! <3

Is it bad to directly email our admissons counsellor? I might send an extra email but i dont want to get on their bad side as they specifically said not to pester them.

i think it’s fine as long as it’s a question. they said not to send any LOCI or like LOR so

I emailed my officer and he said that if I have any question I can directly email him, he also gave me his number which I assume is auto generated with his professional email

Ok should I email my officer then?