NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I sent an LOCI and he added it to my portfolio

1 Like

idk I did it and just tried to be formal and understanding. i think it might have helped that I had emailed her questions previously so we already had a little line of communication with one another, but that could be worse lol. I try not to read into it that much.

But then again the AO I had just called said that they won’t read LOCIs. But then again my loci is added to my portfolio

What r u gonna ask bout?

oh i thought they said not to send anything so i just wrote a brief LOCI + update on my ec on the waitlist form lol as long as they read it i guess it’s fine

1 Like

My loci consisted of some brief updates and sustained interest

what did u put on ur waitlist form then

If they will look at the waitlist form updates we have written past May 1

Did you submit it before may 1st?

i didn’t even send my latest grades, the latest one i sent was for first semester yet
because in my school, quarter grades like 3rd quarter grades are NOT officially encoded or reflected in a TRANSCRIPT

yup i submitted my first one on april 1st second on april 11th third on may 6th

Same, it was rlly confusing bec my school does it quarterly not by semester

ahh my school does it by semester so i could send in like an unofficial update of my sem 2 grades

1 Like

Never give up.

i guess it is okay, i mean technically they just need updates, if any

we can’t also send like transcript because the same can only be official after we’re done with high school; sufficed i think that we sent the first semester grades

Waiting for @tafeer and his “dad” rn, I rlly hope that my AO I had just called lied to me

1 Like

i’m not sure if i should send another waitlist form because i don’t have any updates but i just want to fix some sentence structures

1 Like

that’s good, ours won’t be in before end of May I think

I don’t think it’ll matter no more, they don’t look past may 1st

1 Like

ahhh they’ll probs understand your situation cuz they know that your school does it quarterly