NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Are you certain they dont look past May 1?

Yes, I mean thatā€™s what my AO said, but I donā€™t that itā€™ll hurt to submit it

1 Like

I do think that if any awards or competition medals are given to students post May 1, nyu will appreciate getting these updates even after May 1

i am waiting for national award (spanish tests) but results not yet in, so

i have none to date, so, :))

Someone else said they just look at the most recent form you submit since they donā€™t have time to look at previous submissions

The AO I had just called said they look at the ones before May 1st, since that is the deadline

Anyone else wanna call to confirm? We all out here struggling

why are they all saying different things when they literally work together this is so confusing

1 Like

Honestly, thatā€™s why itā€™s skeptical

1:28 pm tick tick tick tock
nah itā€™s okay, it isnā€™t May 29 yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I feel like theyā€™re told to not tell anyone anything yet ā€¦ so theyā€™re all just coming up with stuff ā€¦ which probably means there will be waves

3 Likes

at this point, i think they just give random/general answers to everyone cuz theyā€™re unsure about everything and are not supposed to say anything

2 Likes

Realistically, I think the way I mentioned makes more sense. Why would the admissions team actively exclude forms submitted after May 1st, they are missing new information and that seems tiring. Also they let us submit new forms still, if they didnā€™t want to see new forms after May 1st, why would they let us submit new forms?

They also said that the waitlist is unweighted, yet they are going to reevaluate applicants :man_white_haired:

That Iā€™m not sure, but itā€™s a good assumption

Yeah I obviously have no evidence, but Iā€™m just thinking like if I worked in admissions

1 Like

Would I be creepy to email my ao by finding his email online

Nahhh thatā€™s what I did lmaoooo

Honestly they receive tons of emails from students I donā€™t think they would care

Can u sent me what u sent via dm, I donā€™t know what to really say

Like send a ss