NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Did you guys submit new grades by uploading them as unofficial transcripts through the portal?

i wrote my new grades on the achievement section of the waitlist form

I uploaded official transcripts through my counselor because my school sends it automatically

Wow this sucks lol

they didnā€™t have any directions on how to send the updated grades so I guess everyone is doing it differently lol

1 Like

ahh my school only lets me send offical transcripts to unis in june so i updated my new grades on the waitlist formā€¦

1 Like

So basically there not gonna let anyone in :sob::sob::sob:

Hey yall, just made an account from reading this thread. We were supposed to upload new grades to the portal? If so, is it too late to upload them now?

guys i doubt that theyre not going to let anyone of the waitlist as CAS tandoon and sternā€¦ that would be insaneā€¦ nyu is known for having a pretty bad retention rate so i doubt that this year it will increase so drastically.

1 Like

They will obvi take some ppl off but not many

hey, i been following this thread everyday but havenā€™t really spoken. how do we figure out who our admission officer is?

https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/questions/admissions-counselors.html

thank you sm

Does anyone know if I should send an updated transcript for my second semester? Or is it too late to update extra supporting material?

they dont look at anything new btw

its too late according to someone who just called

Too late as in people were able send an updated transcript before May 1st? Or do they not consider updated transcripts?

someone earlier said they dont even look at it

Oh wow, okay thanks

i think tandon wl gets released within 1 week