NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

bc they asked around a week ago to fill out a form for me

Really? I was also waitlisted at Tandon but they never told me to fill anything out

He applied undeclared

Oooh

your user ■■■■■

i said lmao :sob: why did it block it out

NYU is being mean :frowning:

2 Likes

Lol you like?

1 Like

guys I logged in for the first time since last night and I saw over 700 messages. I got excited that decisions were coming out… but I just wasted my time reading all of them lmaoo.

1 Like

Okay but honestly I’m really annoyed that they haven’t sent out ANYTHING to the waitlist students. Also I’m on a Facebook group with acting/MT college applicants and so far I’ve recorded 17 girls and 3 guys who have declined or are planning on declining NYU Tisch acting and musical theater. Sooooo there should be more spots for Tisch drama kids😭

1 Like

do you know maybe in what they are looking about us on the waitlist? The form that we have submitted or the whole application?

I have absolutely no idea

1 Like

Hello guys, I just withdrew my application as I got admitted to Warwick University, UK for economics.
I hope you guys get in. It was great talking to you on this forum :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Just wondering, how many of the folks posting on this are non-US residents ?

1 Like

me :raising_hand_woman:t5:

I still have hope.

im just saying im going in the fall to manifest it. putting that energy out into the universe.

8 Likes

me!

Where are people from on here?

i noticed that housing options (still showing spring and summer) but limited to washington and new york. Earlier it showed more options though. did anyone see anything similar happen?