NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

did you see anyone that got off from CAS?

Guys, a few people, and even one of the people here who got off the first wave turned NYU offer down for tandon and liberal core. There is still hope.

4 Likes

I also haven’t seen anyone get off for fall. It’s really hard for me to believe NYU achieved their 52% yeild rate that they wanted considering they said that they want class size to be 6700 and admitted 12800 kids.

5 Likes

seems to be mainly steinhardt, tandon, and liberal studies with one or two people saying stern. No mention of CAS other than those who applied but then got in liberal studies. Keep in mind this is a limited group of people and I wouldn’t say that any of these schools are done accepting people off the waitlist.

1 Like

thank you very much !! though i’ve been stalking the nyu2025 instagrams, and most people are going to steinhardt, tandon, and liberal studies & i barely see any stern, CAS, gallatin, etc. hopefully this means there are still spots available

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but there hasn’t been a Tandon wave right? I thought it was just spring admits liberal studies

1 Like

They should honestly take everyone stalking/active in this thread. Like for god’s sake who cares about NYU more than we do

21 Likes

So true!!

I wish they could do this lol

mee

Frrrr

There hasn’t really been a tandon wave persay just a handful of spring admits. Nothing yet for fall

2 Likes

Aight that’s cool that we still got hope. Any rumors on tmr?

1 Like

Haven’t seen anyone get accepted from Stern and CAs along with the other big campuses yet, they probably are waiting to see how many seats r open since there are sooo many ppl this year. It’s reasonable that it’s going to take longer compared to last year.

my finals have been postponed indefinitely. Should I email NYU about this?

have a feeling we will get some wave this week. but I wouldn’t be too worried if nothing comes out. Like jellypopcorn said, this year might take longer.

1 Like

I get very depressed when i stalk the instagram of admitted nyu freshmen. Happy for them, depressing for me. :))

8 Likes

Anyone, suggest please what I must do? Answers are quite obvious but I can’t think straight, nerves frayed and brain too tired with the anticipation and indefinite waiting for nothing, it seems! Should I proceed to take the placement tests in my alternative college while I wait for nyu? Best answer is “yes, of course!” but still, I hope there are better suggestions. All efforts going to waste, it seems, either the waiting game or the placement tests whch may be for naught if and when I get admitted to nyu. Thanks guys.

4 Likes

Damn Shakespeare

4 Likes

pls did you just casually drop a monologue about being waitlisted lmao

3 Likes